END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide

END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide
CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS WEBCAST PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE+

Monday, November 25, 2013

BULLYING AND ILL TREATMENT OF THE DISABLED IN THE SCHOOLS. THE DISABLED ARE THE VICTIMS OF MORE BULLYING THAN ANY OTHER GROUP, DUE TO CROOKED LAW ENFORCEMENT USING FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF MENTAL ILLNESSES TO DISCREDIT ME THE VICTIM FOR COURT, HAVING INFORMANTS HARASS, MOCK, AND FALSELY ACCUSE ME OF MENTAL ILLNESSES THAT I DO NOT HAVE, I UNDERSTAND BEING THE VICTIM OF BULLYING.

I fully understand the bullying, the informants are paid to mock me, embarrass me, falsely accuse me, heckle me, undermine my success, ruin my reputation, harass me at every store I go into or every building that I enter, as they recruit every store employee and every employee at every business or office in town doing this. It has been years now that they have continued the bullying over my Christian faith, and false accusations against me they made of talking to myself or mental illness. Violating Disability rights laws and religious discrimination, continuously, daily, for years on end. The crooked officers and informants have this to my brother Jason Geren and myself for 25 years now. Our family is in on it, rooted in jealousy and greed [getting needless informants checks to harass us and keep lies going against us to discredit us for court]. This started years ago when the mafia in TN law enforcement struck out to discredit us for court fearing we recorded one of them, and that my brother saw one of them murder someone, it was a sheriff already facing racketeering charges at that time. Needless to say he was not prosecuted, as they discredited for court anyone that could testify by framing them, or they killed them. Were the only witnesses living to testify and they stalk us with thousands of informants weekly. THEIR INFORMANTS BULLY US DAILY, HARASS US, AND THEY STIR UP EVERYONE AGAINST US ALL WHILE DAILY BREAKING EVERY LAW IN THE PROVERBIAL BOOK VIOLATING OUR CIVIL RIGHTS. Restraining orders are the answer to end the bullying!



No comments:

Post a Comment