END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide

END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide
CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS WEBCAST PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE+

Saturday, April 26, 2014

MEDIA KEEPS RACIAL TENSION STIRRED UP! TIME TO STIR UP PEACE INSTEAD!

MEDIA STIRRING IT UP! RACIAL TENSION IS AT ALL TIME HIGH:
The sad end of airing this is that it stirs up racial tension. The media keeping these stories going all the time is stirring it up. I see how angry it would make someone, and the hu
rt feelings from the past where people have wronged them all surface when these kinds of stories are aired. It would be nice to see the media stir up peace for once. I know how hispanics feel, because when I was in junior high, living in Florida near the orange groves that lots of migrant workers came to work at, many of the other students in the school thought of me as hispanic. I am a Cherokee, and was mistaken for being hispanic, as since I am one of the very few Native Americans left, due to genocide, I am usually confused with being from Mexico. I suffered daily verbal harassment, and a few times having rocks thrown at me, and called racist names like wet back. I hate to hear these stories, as I know what deep wounds some people are carrying around, and the war this will cause to rage. I hope that the minorities do not feel that the whole world is this way, due to so many of these stories pushed by media. For the most part, I really think some things have changed, at least until one of these stories airs, and it stirs it all back up again.

-Carrie Geren Scoggins


http://www.mediaite.com/online/listen-l-a-clippers-owner-goes-on-racist-rant/#comment-1357202005

No comments:

Post a Comment