END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide

END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide
CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS WEBCAST PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE+

Friday, March 21, 2014

IS "ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED," VALID DOCTRINE? THE FREE WILL CHOICE TO LEAVE GOD, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER BIBLE PROPHECY TIMES EDITION UPDATE



http://youtu.be/ORophSowijE 

IS "ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED," VALID BIBLICAL DOCTRINE? THE FREE WILL CHOICE TO LEAVE GOD,  CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS 



IS THE DOCTRINE "ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED," FACT, OR CAN WE CHOOSE TO LEAVE GOD, AFTER HAVING ALREADY KNOWN HIM?  



HEB 6:4-6

4 For it is impossible for those who were once 

enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly 

gift, and were made partakers of the Holy 

Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and 

the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again 

unto repentance; seeing they crucify to 

themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him 

to an open shame.





1 John 2:19 KJV

King James Version

They went out from us, but they were not 

of us; for if they had been of us, they 

would no doubt have continued with us: 

but they went out, that they might be 

made manifest that they were not all of 

us.



ROMANS CHAP 1, DISCUSSING THOSE THAT KNEW GOD AND LEFT HIM, WENT OVER AND WORSHIPED THE CREATION RATHER THAN THE CREATOR, WAS DESCRIBING THOSE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH, AS IT IS DIRECTED TO THEM IN ROMANS 1:6

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints



THIS IS DESCRIBING THOSE LEAVING GOD THAT WERE NEW TESTAMENT BELIEVERS.



ROMANS 1:21-28

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;



----

Salvation Prayer Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.



I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.



You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.



Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.



Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.



Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.

Amen.



----
















No comments:

Post a Comment