END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide

END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide
CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS WEBCAST PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE+

Sunday, March 16, 2014

HOW THE POOR IS TREATED IN THE U.S., HOURS GO BY, AND NO ONE RESPONDS.

Matthew 25:35-40
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.


Proverbs 19:17 -- He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.

Proverbs 21:13 -- If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered.

Proverbs 29:7 -- The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment