END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide

END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide
CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS WEBCAST PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE+

Monday, February 24, 2014

CARRIE G SCOGGINS AND HER BROTHER JASON STALKED BY INFORMANTS FROM MAFIA IN LAW ENFORCEMENT IN TN, STILL RUINING THEIR NAMES DISCREDITING THEM FOR COURT!

CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS, AND HER BROTHER JASON, ARE STILL BEING STALKED BY INFORMANTS FROM MAFIA IN LAW ENFORCEMENT IN TN, STILL RUINING THEIR NAMES DISCREDITING THEM FOR COURT! 

Store employees were used again today as informants, to harass me, and falsely accuse me of mental illness for the mafia in TN law enforcement, discrediting my brother Jason and I, hoping to use this to ruin our names for life, all while stopping us from testifying in court against the mafia that hired a hit out on us, that wanted to make sure we could not testify in court, fearing we recorded their daughter telling about their families mafia activity, and fearing that my brother saw the sheriff with racketeering charges, one of this family, committing a crime.
It angers me to see that they have lied to store employees at every store in town, and to all informants and law enforcement, ruining our names with mental illness accusations, and making us look like were from the gutter.  I did not spend 15 years at various universities to be treated as if this describes me!   My jealous family hired on as their head lying informants, and jealous x husband in on this, created most of the smear campaign that they daily spread to ruin us.

No comments:

Post a Comment