END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide

END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide
CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS WEBCAST PLAYLIST ON YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE+

Sunday, September 29, 2013

WHEN THE FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT, HAS SHOWN UP FOR ME. I HAVE HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF STORIES LIKE THESE.

When Jesus has shown up for me:
God has removed tumors from me, one at the Vineyard Nashville, the pastor gave a Prophetic Word that someone had a lump and God healing it, and I felt a certain sensation over the lump area and it was gone, and often I have felt that same sensation and knew God was healing me again.  Also, one night about 3:30 am I was dreaming Jesus was walking through my home, then stood over me while in my bed saying "God remembered that he promised to protect me," and I woke up instantly and my heater chord just broke into and sparks came out and caught my hard wood floor finish on fire, into flames in split seconds. I jumped up and put the fire out beating it with a shirt and ran to shut off the main switch. It barely scorched my floor and chair that matches my sofa. A dear disaster, could have died as fast as it caught on fire. I have hundreds of stories like these.
Thinking of a time 12 years ago, or longer, I was coming down Monteagle Mountain  { going North toward Nashville] with my daughter in the back.  I looked back to check on her, she was still in the car seat.  I see a tractor trailer, run a-way truck, in my outside mirror. It went up and off the road at the bottom of the mountain,  and it landed perfectly in the median with no one harmed and the truck in fine shape.  I was praying in tongues before I had even seen it happen. I always hoped the driver, an African American man, of which was angry and frustrated, that he knew God protected him, as well as myself and my daughter.  There was a truck on fire at the bottom of the mountain, down on the left, burning, can cars were slowing down looking and parked by the accident, and this gave this run a-way truck no place to go but into the median, at full speed, and it did not land on it's side like I saw that it had turned to do.  This was a real miracle, you just had to see it for oneself to know the magnitude of this outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment